We take copyright issues very seriously, and we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The following notice affirms our compliance and outlines the procedures regarding reported infringements.
If you believe that any material on the website constitutes an infringement of your intellectual property rights, please provide the following information in writing:
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple claims, a representative list of the materials.
- The location of the material that is believed to be infringing , including the URL(s) where the material is located or any other information detailed enough to enable us to locate the material.
- Adequate contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- Your statement of good faith belief that the material that is the subject of the complaint is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, an agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed material.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder or that of your authorized representative.
All DMCA notifications that do not include the foregoing information will not be responded to or acted upon.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement through our contact form.
According to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any knowingly misrepresented claims of copyright infringement are subject to legal consequences. Any person submitting a false claim may be held liable for damages.
It is the policy of this site to take down or disable access to any material that is determined to be an infringement of copyright either by claim or by circumstances that make infringing activity apparent. It is also the policy of this site to cancel the account of any repeat infringers. We will act expeditiously to remove all material that infringes intellectual property rights in accordance with the procedure described in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
We reserve the right to change or add to this policy at any time without notice. Thus, users are advised to re-read this policy regularly to stay abreast of any such updates.